Saturday, June 6, 2009

This 'n That - 11/16/2005

I have moved my blogs over from another webs site which is closing. This is a good idea anyways because I like the idea having them all in one place. Note the dates on each one. They are when they where originally written. Still, feel free to comment on each one.

This 'n That


11/16/05 - Ok.. one of those days that I can take it or leave it. Helped my friend Liz move some items out of her old apartment into her new one. Makes me start wondering if I am in the right place myself. I know I am ready for a change in my life, but what it is??? I don't know. Fear of making a move for fear of making a mistake. I'll stay put for now. Dating seems, still out of the question. Can't believe it has been this long since Kal died.

Need to do indepth cleaning in this place for sure. Will call this weekend to place ad in the paper for Sunshine and Patches.... kittens will be next. Hard parting with them. Need to grow a thicker skin before Sunday.

No comments:

Other Places You Can Find Me