Saturday, June 6, 2009

Life is For Lessons - Saturday, 12/03/2005

 
Life is for Lessons

 
12/03/2005 - My dear friend, Liz's life finally seems to be falling into some sort of blessed order, after much work on her end. Good for her! Maybe this will take a little pressure off from me, and I can devote more time on my web site, and answer some long needed email. Priorities, Joyce.. priorities.

I am pleased to see responses to my blog. Somethings I don't always want to hear, but I need to hear, to get a kick in my ass that I need to open up my eyes. Thank you my friends. How easily it is for me to get a rosy ring around my butt from sitting on that pity-pot of mine too long without intervention. I knew you were out there somewhere. I also knew My God would send you to me at just the right time. "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".
Christmas is coming, and that is a whole new realm. More on that later. I am sure the 'ol stress level will rear it's ugly head eventually, if I let it.

In the mean time, I am a Maxine kinda gal. I hope my jpg file show through. We can all use a little humour in our lives. I know I can, and Maxine has just the right cynical way of doing it.
Take care, my friends, and thank you.

No comments:

Other Places You Can Find Me