Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Memo for the Sicko - Sept 02, 2006


A Memo For The Sicko
 

09/02/2006 - I recently posted a memorial for a very dear friend of mine, which I took down yesterday. The memorial told of her untimely death due to leukemia, the goodness of this woman, and of such sadness, because of the little ones she left behind. I also wrote of my anguish because of the way I was told of her passing, which supposedly occurred over two months ago, and neither her husband or any others, who knew of our friendship, came forward to advise of this very depressing event. I found out from a stranger who just happened to be using one of my friends IM's, and who I thought was her when I saw the name light up. He told me of this distressing news.

Well, yesterday, I spoke with my "dead" friend. Yes folks, she is alive and well, and home with her babies. I was in shock. Her husband came across her memorial on my Yahoo360 site and IMed me immediately. He had her call me to prove she was indeed, above the ground and still warm.

I owe her husband an deep, heartfelt apology for believing a stranger. Cory you and I go back a few years, and I should have known you would not leave me out of the loop should anything happen to your wife. We have always been square with one another. What you did last night took a mountain of courage and will power. I am very proud of you.

As for the 19 year old twurp who started all of this, he is a sick, sick puppy. Like a spoiled child who can not get his own way, he finds ways to fight back. He takes down innocent victims and tries to destroy marriages and the lives of others with sick lies and half truths. He makes up things as he goes along, playing on the words that come out of others mouths, and then toys with their emotions, flaunting what he has already done after the deed is over. And unbeknownst to my friend, this guy hacked into one of her old accounts to get the password, and had continued to use it until yesterday. That is when we all figured out what was going on. Her husband went in, changed the password, and closed the out the account. This entire thing has caused so much turmoil and stress in this lovely family, I can't begin to tell you.

Well Mister Mike, hang onto your bib and booties, 'cause payback is a bitch. What you send out, comes back to you ten-fold, and there's not a thing you can do to stop it. You are still a pup, and have many years of growing to do. Sounds like your life is going to be a very interesting one. Let's put it this way, I would not want to be in your diaper when the shit hits the fan.

No comments:

Other Places You Can Find Me