Thursday, May 7, 2009

05/07/2009 - Domestic Violence Awareness Day

My friend, The Mad White Woman, has brought to my attention that Saturday, May 9th, has been declared Domestic Violence Awareness Day by bloggers at the Bloggers Unite. Please stop by this site and join. Make a difference in someones life.

Domestic Violence is a very real problem. Let's bring ignorance of abuse to the surface by adding at least one web site to your blog. Do the work and search the web for one that touches your heart. I have many at my disposal for your viewing if you need help. Let me know if you are interested, and I will forward the links to you.

http://www.bloggersunite.org/event/domestic-violence-awareness-day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are, as always, right on top of things sweetness! Love you much, and thanks for touching on this subject yet again.

Anonymous said...

SEND ME YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE!!!!

themadwhitewoman@gmail.com - send it here!!

Other Places You Can Find Me